Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Silly Mari

It's been a while since I put pictures up of my baby girl...well, she's not so much a baby anymore, and is well into toddlerhood! She's 15 months now, and is quite the little girl. She loves eating a PB&J for lunch, but she does more playing with it than eating it.
Playing video games with Daddy. Aaron didn't want me to take this picture, but I did anyway.
I'm not sure how she was able to breathe here, but this is Mari's favorite way to sleep: with her face planted down, legs tucked under her, and bottom in the air.

2 comments:

Kelli M. Stowers said...

Who are all the girls in the last picture? I hardly recognize any of the Hogge family girls anymore since it's been so long since I've seen any of them.

Becca said...

I've been hoping you'd post more pictures of her! She is so ridiculously beautiful. I can't get over her. I say that every time I leave a comment. I'm sorry.

:) love you!