est. 2005
That is the sweetest poem ever! It's poems and pictures like that, that make me want to have kids.
I love that! What a cute picture of you two!
My mom use to say that poem to us all the time while we were growing up. I find myself reciting it quite a bit in my head while playing with my girls. Thanks for the fun reminder. I also think your picture is cute---Mari is adorable!
that is so Cute! Guss what? I have a blog now!! it's artherton.blogspot.com check it out!
I love it...your daughter has the most beautiful big brown eyes! I bet you are having a lot of fun being a mom!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the sweetest poem ever! It's poems and pictures like that, that make me want to have kids.
I love that! What a cute picture of you two!
My mom use to say that poem to us all the time while we were growing up. I find myself reciting it quite a bit in my head while playing with my girls. Thanks for the fun reminder. I also think your picture is cute---Mari is adorable!
that is so Cute! Guss what? I have a blog now!! it's artherton.blogspot.com check it out!
I love it...your daughter has the most beautiful big brown eyes! I bet you are having a lot of fun being a mom!
Post a Comment