
We had a great Easter this year. Mari had a little Easter egg hunt in the morning. Many thanks to Grandma Hogge for making her Easter dress! Mari got to pick our her fabric. She chose a blue fabric with purple butterflies. I think she wears blue well.

As my Easter present to myself, I bought a large print of Carl Heinrich Bloch's "Gethsemane." I also bought small prints for the Young Women. As part of my Easter lesson, I read to them the scripture in Luke 22:43, "And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him." My message was that you are never alone. If you want God's help, He will give it to you.
6 comments:
So cute! I love her Easter dress.
I think it is so fun that Grandma made her Easter dress. Very cute!
Mari is so grown up in her beautiful Easter dress. You look fab in the dress I bought you:) jon and I miss you. Love you!
She is so dang cute!
Yes, Mondays are okay, but not for us to go anywhere...I swap with a girl in the ward - she has institute Monday mornings so I watch her daughter from 9-12 every Monday. So if you guys want to come down here, we are always home Monday mornings. But I'll have an extra kid here....if you want to do a different day of the week, we could do something without an extra kid. And I could come up there - I feel bad, you have always come down here. Whatever you want. If me having an extra kid doesn't bother you, and you want to come down, you are MORE than welcome to come. If you'd rather do it under different circumstances, then let me know a different day of the week. :) We would LOVE to get together - it has been too long!
I love that painting and I love that little girl! Mari is just too cute!
I am so impressed with the dress. She is getting so big! I cannot believe it!
Post a Comment