
I had never looked forward to the day after Christmas as much as I looked forward to the one this year. We spent a few days at what we think of as our heaven on Earth: the north coast, specifically Mendocino and Fort Bragg.

We went with my parents, my siblings, and my grandparents. My sister Mindy moved to Utah after she returned from her mission, so we haven't seen her all that much since August. It was great to have her along.

We love going to the boardwalk at MacKerricher beach. Usually we can explore the tide pools, but the tide was too high this time of year.

Whenever Mari sees a long distance stretching out in front of her, she yells, "RUN!" and takes off! She's going to be a track star!

Don't you wish you had her hair!?
3 comments:
I've never heard of Fort Bragg, but it looks gorgeous.
Yes, I would love Mari's hair!
She is adorable! I love your little Mari :) You guys look great and it looks like you had a fabulous Christmas vacation. One of my best friends always went to Mendicino and loved it--but I've never been. I would love to go sometime. It looks like you had a blast.
And I do have a separate baby blog that I'll invite you to.
YES! I wish we ALL had her hair!!! Kambree has about 1/20 of that amount of hair! It makes ponytails difficult...and braids OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!!
Post a Comment